6:15- 7:30 PMMay 15, 2017Location: Ardent Northwood Book now
New trends in college admission calls for students to have significant experiences as part of their education rather than activities that pad their resume. Summer is a great time to start your journey toward building experiences to demonstrate personal growth by taking challenges, creating something new for the community, showing your passion through commitment on projects you find important, or developing skills in an area of your interest. Come to this seminar to find out what opportunities are available at Ardent. We offer a range of projects in science and engineering research, app development, business start-ups, community services, and internships.
A number of projects are selective and require application. Click on the following links to apply:
- Ardent Summer Research Institute Senior Division (Grades 9 - 11)
- Ardent Summer Research Institute Junior Division (Grades 6 - 8)
- Ardent Innovation Lab for App Development (Grades 7 - 12)
The following programs require no application. Students can enroll directly:
- Ardent Innovation Lab: Start Up & Social Entrepreneurship (Grades 8 - 12)
- Harvard CS50x & C Programming (Grades 9 - 11)
- Python Programming for App Development (Grades 7 - 8)
- Python Programming for Game Development (Grades 7 - 8)
- Python Programming for Arduino Development (Grades 7 - 8)
DIRECTIONS: Ardent Northwood Campus, 820 Roosevelt, Irvine, CA 92620. Click Here for driving directions.