Sunday 15 November 2020, 02:00pm - 03:00pm
- Who: Parents & Grades 4-10
- When: Sun, Nov 15, 2020
- Time: 2-3 PM (PST)
- Location: Zoom (Online)
- Cost: Free!
At this webinar, parents and students will learn:
- How to gain competitive edge through STEM and build pathways to top colleges?
- How to build a competitive portfolio to stand out?
- How to prepare for math competitions like MATHCOUNTS, OML, MOEMS, AMC 10/12/AIME, etc.?
- How to prepare for science competitions like Physics, Biology, Chemistry, and Computing Olympiads?
- Which competition(s) should students participate in, and why?
- What solutions and support can Ardent Virtual Academy provide?