FOR GRADES 7-12
What is Ardent College Counseling?
All students have the potential to attend their dream college but not all of them know what steps to take towards success, especially with shifting trends in college admissions. In such situations, Ardent College Counseling is here for you! Ardent Academy offers an extensive College Counseling program that focuses on mentoring students and families to achieve college application success as early as the 7th grade.
Ardent College Counseling provides individualized guidance with the following comprehensive services:
- Academic planning, course selections, and GPA management
- Test prep recommendation
- Talent development and career exploration
- Extracurricular pursuits
- Leadership and community service
- Summer programs and internships
- Competitions, research, and scholarships opportunities
- Study skills and time management tips and strategies
- Private high school or early entrance college applications (for 8th graders)
- Direct medical BS/MD applications (for high school juniors and seniors only)
- College essay brainstorming, planning, and revision (for high school juniors and seniors only)
- College application review (for high school juniors and seniors only)
- Mock interviews
- Letters of recommendation
- And more!
Types of Ardent College Counseling Agreements
- Ardent College Counseling for Grades 7-11: Standard annual renewable contract starting in July or Mid-year contract starting in January
- Ardent College Counseling for High School Juniors: Two years combined contract
- Ardent College Counseling for High School Seniors: One-year contract focused on college applications
Why Join Ardent College Counseling?
For students as young as the 7th grade: Your academic track starting in middle school will lay the foundation for the rest of your academic plans in high school and onward. Now is the time to start exploring your interests and building leadership and experience.
For students in 8th and 9th grade: Now is the critical time to plan out your college pathway and for families to establish common goals and strategies to fulfill your college dreams.
For students in 11th grade: Now is the prime time to audit your current accomplishments against the profiles of your dream colleges and to kick-off your college application process.
How to Join Ardent College Counseling?
Any students in Grade 7-12 may request a free 20-minute consultation to learn more about Ardent College Counseling. Please fill out interest form here. We will contact you to schedule the consultation once the form has been successfully submitted.
Over the past 10 years, more than 90% of Ardent Counseling’s high school graduates have attended top 30 universities with the majority of them receiving at least one admission from an Ivy league school. This year’s Class of 2021 results have been just as successful! These Counseling students have done swimmingly and have been admitted to top schools such as MIT, Columbia, UPenn, USC, and UCLA. It is our pleasure to have guided these students and their families throughout the years during their pathway to college. Ardent College Counseling is not just a service -- it is a community!
Counseling Student Spotlight
Class of 2025
Penn State/Jefferson Medical College 7-Year BS/MD Program
Class of 2024
|Jack A.||UC Berkeley|
|Sohel B.||UC Berkeley|
|Patrick C.||UC Berkeley|
|Jessica L.||UC Berkeley|
Class of 2023
|Jocelyn H.||Johns Hopkins|
|Pete H.||UC Berkeley|
|Sasha K.||UC Berkeley|
|Vinayaka S.||UC Berkeley|
|Alina T.||UC Berkeley|
Class of 2022
|Jeff G.||UC Berkeley|
|Bryan L.||Carnegie Mellon|
|Lucy L.||UC Berkeley|
|Jack S.||UC Irvine|
|Ritu S.||Wash U St. Louis|
|Matthew T.||UC Berkeley|
|Brent U.||UC Santa Barbara|
|David W.||UC Berkeley|
Class of 2021
|Lucy G.||UC San Deigo|
|Will R.||U Chicago|
Class of 2020
|Jamie G.||UC Berkeley|
Class of 2019
Class of 2018
Class of 2017
Class of 2016