Free Webinar: How to Prepare for Math & Physics Competitions (Gr 6-12)
- When: Sunday, October 18, 2020
- Time: 3-4 PM (PST)
- Where: Zoom (Online)
At this webinar, parents and students will learn:
- What are MATHCOUNTS, AMC 10/12, AIME, and Physics Olympiad?
- Which competition(s) should students participate in, and why?
- Why are academic competitions important for college and career readiness?
- What test taking strategies can students use to succeed?
- How will Ardent MATHCOUNTS Intensive Prep and Winter 2020 Math & Physics Olympiad Bootcamps help students?
2020 Online AMC 8 Registration Due October 28
Orange County Math Circle will host the 2020 AMC 8 virtually from Tuesday, November 10th to Monday, November 16th. All students in 8th grade and below are welcome to attend. The fee is $15 per participant. Proceeds raised will cover administrative expenses, future OCMC tournaments and service projects.
Registration closes Wednesday, October 28, 2020 at 12 PM (PST).
Happening Now! 5-Week Online AMC 8 Intensive Prep Course
Want to improve your AMC 8 score? Plan on taking the 2020 AMC 8 for the first time but don't know what to expect?
Our 5-week online intensive prep courses, live and interactive, are designed to help students review and practice AMC 8 problems. Each week, students will take a mock exam, followed by review and additional practice.
- Level 1: For students in grade 6-7 taking AMC 8 for the first time
- Level 2: For students in grade 7-8 and/or took AMC 8 Intensive Practice last year at Ardent Academy
Online Classes Start Sunday, October 11th and Monday, October 12th.
AMC 8 Intensive Prep Level 1
10/11, 10/18, 10/25, 11/1, 11/8
Sundays, 1-3 PM (PST)
AMC 8 Intensive Prep Level 2
10/12, 10/29, 10/26, 11/2, 11/9
Mondays, 4-6 PM (PST)